Game Name: Killing Floor 2
Developer: Tripwire Interactive
Publisher: Tripwire Interactive
Engine: Unreal Engine 3
Platform: Windows, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Genre: First-Person Shooter, Survival Horror
- Windows, Playstation 4
- November 18th, 2016
- Xbox One
- August 28th, 2017
Link on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/
- As a Gamer
- I was introduced to Killing Floor 2 when it was gifted to me by a friend.
- Joining random servers was a roll of the dice. Without teamwork, games can be easily lost depending on variables such as difficulty, maps, perks and bosses.
- As a Server Host
- While Killing Floor 2 is arguably an easy game to host, there are a few tips/tricks that are not documented by the developer but are strongly advised by community members.
- As a Developer
- Most development for this game is map creation.
- Modding in this game is not nearly as popular as I’ve experienced in previous projects.
- As a Community Administrator
- The Killing Floor 2 community can be a mixed bag. Some players get worked up quickly when their teammates dont know how to play their selected perks. Others dont care at all and shout at entire lobbies for no justifiable reason.
- Hackers are nonexistent in this game, something I’ve never experienced in previous projects.